- Style: Barrel Aged Barley Wine
- ABV: 14.6%
- Package: 330ml bottle
- Region: Melbourne, Australia
'Twas a sunny morn in mid-2012 when we first laid our eyes upon the man - nay the myth! - sweet sweet kissmeyer. Our hearts aflutter, filled with excitement and trepidation, we embarked on the journey of a lifetime to produce this here [n.b. find better word for "whopper"] of a beer. Some people say this mighty ale is so complex that complexity is not complex enough an adjective to describe it. Those people are us.
- Hops: Warrior, Horizon, Cascade, Amarillo. Malt: Pale, Carahell, Caraaroma, Honey, Dextrose.
- Yeast: Abbey, Mr Special Special.
- Other: Aged in ex-shiraz and pinot barrels for a rather long time.