We just got our hands on some fresh beer from Japan's Baird, including some old favourties and the seasonal Daidai fruited Fruitful Life Citrus IPA. We've done some mandatory quality control on these beers, and can say that they are tasting pretty awesome right now (June 2017). Especially that Fruitful Life. So aromatic.
Includes 1 x 330ml Bottle of Each
- Fruitful Life Citrus IPA - 7% Daidai fruited IPA
- Wabi Sabi Pale Ale - 6% pale ale with Wasabi + Green Tea
- Rising Sun Pale - 5% hoppy pale ale with US hops
- Suruga Bay IIPA - 8.5%, 90 IBU Imperial IPA. Just brilliant
- Numazu Lager - 5.5%, crisp Japanese lager
- Kurofune Porter - 6% roasty and bittersweet robuts porter